Friday, May 11, 2007

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who filled out my questionnaire. Your responses were very helpful in giving me a clearer idea of how we view sexuality in Nigeria, but more than anything, I learned that Nigerian men are lazy, lazy, lazy (when it comes to writing...and thinking?). More than half of my respondents were male, and a significant chunk of them (over 80%) never got past the question that asked them to state their gender. Que lastima! They'll have as much sex as possible; just won't talk about it. Boo!

But to the rest of you, you were awesome! I didn't get the number of responses that would allow me come to statistically sound conclusions about our people as a whole, but I can at least make the sort of sweeping generalizations that have granted us infamy :). I truly appreciate y'all.

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I missed it :(...can I (pretty pls) do the survey, I think it would be interesting. I know its all over, but just for the hell of it...;(

kulutempa said...

lol...yeah, you can. it's not juicy, as some people have kindly informed me, but it's still open on the site (see previous post).

Anonymous said...

you welcome mami...have a great weekend urself

NaijaBloke said...

So u want to tell me my answer was not juicy enuff for u abi ..LOL.

Hope u r aight sha

kulutempa said...

hmmm...i remember someone mentioned they started shining something at a certain age...somehow i suspect it was you, and if it was, then yes, that was a juicy response :)

Naija Jinx said...

Oya we di article now?? @ more weeks babe and you will be officially KICKED out of YALE!!!

Linda D said...

you cant do that.....tell me there is alot going on and not tell me what you stinker! so when do we get to see the results of this survey, or the conclusions drawn from it. so you are not in the country huh? are you coming back? please take care of yourself. and when you can, i want to know what is going on, and what you are going to do now. take care!

Omodudu said...

Where is the report now! I must have mistakenly deleted your feed. I missed your recent posts. Victim of my house cleaning. Abeg put up the report.

uknaija said...

Report please!!!

kulutempa said...

oh, was i not clear about this? the article is for BHF magazine, and you will all have to be supportive and buy a copy to read it! :)

actually, i'll put up a snippet in a little bit - just waiting for the right moment.

linda, zan yi maki waya anjima. inna a DC ama da na koma CT, za mu yi magana, ko? la'ers!

? said...

Greetings!
This is only to reserve a seat here and I will be back to comment properly after exploring this excellent blog.
Ill be back. However, just in case I am taking too long, please give me a shout.
See you shortly.