Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For Love and Money

MRS.LILIAN KUMASI
RUE 26 HB5
KUMASSI RAMBLEAU
ABIDJAN,IVORY COAST
WEST AFRICA.

Dearest in heart,

I really dont mean to bother you.But it is urgent and very important at this point that I contact you.Let me quickly introduce myself.
I am princess Lilian Kumasi.The former wife to late prince Duke Kumasi .I am 26 years old and I have a daughter who is 5 years old.
My late husband was the prince of Buake,a town in Ivory Coast where I lived with him until his death in February 13th 2006.My late husband was a carefree,open-minded and considerate person which I believed contributed largely to his death.He never withheld these qualities from his subjects.The people he ruled.This is why it was easy for him to be poisoned.His death was suspected to have been carried out by one of his subjects..

My husband called me in his palace one faithful Friday afternoon.He told me of the money
( 9. 5 million us dollars) he deposited in a security company here in Abidjan.The capital city of Ivory Coast West Africa.He told me this exactly 3 months before his death.As if he knew he was going to die.He put the money in a box and deposited the box with a security company as important royal costumes.
Now after my husband's death.His kinsmen and his immediate family are after my life.They want to kill me and inherit my husband's wealth.Since I dont have a male child who will succeed my husband and ascend to the throne.

No one knows about this deposit except the personal advicer to the prince.And I suspect he has something to do with his death.He is the one that told the kinsmen.That is why they are looking for me to get this documents.

I succeeded in sneaking out of the palace at night.I abandoned every thing I labouerd for with my late husband in the palace but I took with me the documents of the money deposited with the security company

I am hiding in a local guest house here in Abidjan.I need you to help me retreive this box and receive it in your country.I want to leave here and come over to your country to begin a new life away from this wicked people that killed my husband immediately you have received the money under your custody.I want you also to help me and invest this money in a good business over there. Please contact me with my email address lilian_kumasi10@yahoo.fr.

I will give you 15% of the money for your help.

Can I rely on you to help me?

I am urgently waiting for you.

Yours sincerely,
Lilian Kumasi

**************************************************

Dear Mrs. Kumasi,

Your plight is truly frightening and touching at the same time. I cannot believe how CRUEL people can be; honestly, you are a very brave woman. I would love to help you and your daughter and the money you are offering will be thanks enough.
Just let me know what to do next. I hope we can perform this transaction speedily as I am desperately in need of some cash.

Sincerely,
K. Ulutempa

**************************************************
Dear Ulutempa, Thanks for your mail i received and your willingness to help me.May God bless you and keep you for me.I promised to love any one that helps me out of this problem and to cherish him for ever.
Please bear in mind that this box was deposited by my late husband, in favour of me and all the transaction documents relating to this transaction are here with me and since the death of my late husband i have been finding things very difficult even to eat two times in a day is very difficult for me and as am writing you this mail now,my life is in danger because those evil men that poisoned my late husband are after my life. So please i will like you to speed up very fast for them to send this box to you. I will like to come over to your country to start a new life and please kindly accept me as your sister because right now,i do not have any blood relation here in Africa. Right now,i hide in a local guest house.ELLA MARIS GUEST HOUSE for the safety of my life and please kindly call me on this number as soon as you receive my mail. the receiptionist will call me to the phone

00225 08 56 03 92.

Please kindly call me now. Once you have received my inheritance from the security company then i will come over to your country to start a better life there and invest this money with your help in any good business over there in your country.

Finally,send me your Telephone number,fax number and adress where the box will be brought to you. Also your name in which they will use to deliver the box to you. Please kindly respond to my mail and call me immediately you receive this mail for more details.

When I receive this informations I asked you to send, I will use this informations and introduce you to the security company.I will tell them that you are my late husband's foreign business partner,my guidian and the beneficiary of the box that they should send it to you. And this is also what you will tell them when I give you the contact address of the security company where the box is deposited for you to contact them.
Note,once the box is transfered and confirmed in your custody,i will come to your country to invest the money and i need you to help me and invest the money in any good business there. and please do not disappoint or betray me because this is my last hope in my life. Thanks and hope to hear from you today.

Lilian. [picture of rose]

Note.I here by send you my photo,Pls send me yourphoto.And when I give you the contact address of the security company where the box is,please dont tell them that the box contains money because my late husband deposited it as a royal valued costume and they do not know that the box contains money.Please this is for security reasons.

********************************************************
Dear Lilian,

I am sorry that I did not receive your email in time to respond yesterday. I recognize the urgency of your situation; I don't want you to suffer any more than you have already suffered. My phone has been cut off due to lack of payment, but I am trusting God that they will have mercy on me and just turn it on one of these days. When that day comes, you will be the first person I call, I swear on my honor.

In the meantime, here is my information as you requested:

Phone number: 1-703-236-9555
Fax number: 703-236-2331
Address: 1100 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209 [actual recipient: ABC News]

I looked for your picture, but you never sent it. However, I will still send you mine. I have attached it to this email. I am already looking forward to seeing you and taking care of you and your inheritance. Your money is in good hands with me.

Already falling in love,
K. Ulutempa



He/She has not responded and probably never will. Guess he/she wasn't feeling my outfit. All I know is that I am heartbroken and I don't know when I will recover. All those millions - that was my iPhone right there.

9 comments:

Chxta said...

Your scam baiting leaves a lot to be desired.

Those boys at 419eater have perfected it as an art...

Omodudu said...

you are a trip. Where you been?

kulutempa said...

@ chxta: whatever dude. how won't you say that, when you are genetically programmed to know how to scam people? lol...i'm just playin'. seriously, though, i wasn't baiting, i was just having fun.

@ omodudu: i've been gathering material. not. i just didn't have anything to talk about.

Ozymandias said...

Lol..this is so hilarious...btw who's the guy with the funky ourfit.

kulutempa said...

na my boyfriend o! how you check am ;)?

Omodudu said...

you guys will make a rocking couple...red carpet somebody. I see dude and Kulu walking arm in arm into the sunset. Abeg just dont go by any naked fire sha. Do those pants come with the fire Marshal's warning.

Anonymous said...

@chxta - art my arse . . . You should check out some of the scam baiting web sites and you will see what I mean.

Anonymous said...

@chxta - just read your comment more carefully. Disregard mine. Apologies.

Adaure Achumba said...

LOL .. YOU ARE AN EEEDIOT!!!1 YOU STILL HAVE 'ABOSCO'S' PICTURE ...LOL