Monday, August 28, 2006

And Now I'm 24!!

Here's some evidence of the good time we had. Sadly, my camera is a dud, so I could only take pictures from part one of our 3-part birthday celebration weekend. God, and I looked so freakin' cute in part two...alas! Anyway, enjoy!

Don't mind the raccoon eyes. I HAD to be up at midnight and blow out my candle...

...which I did--THREE times! Forgot to make a wish the first time, then changed my mind about the wish twice. Hope the birthday fairy got it straight! There is a birthday fairy, right?

Me and my darling Tomi...I'm so glad you came, sweetie; it was great to see you again!

Ok, clearly we had too much to drink...and too much of it ended up in my bloodstream!


Blowing out the "real" cake...it was sweet in more ways than one! Thanks, Dore...fab surprise.


Cutting the "real" cake. No boyfriend to hold me, so Mr. Terfa stepped in...thanks, bruv!

Ok, Blogger has decided it's not taking any more pictures, which is good cuz I'm getting bored with loading these sh*ts anyway. Check out this page for more. And if anyone knows how to upload videos on this thing, let me know cuz there's priceless footage of drunk girls shaking their booties on the dance floor that is too good to keep to myself! Peace and love,

kulutempa

8 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

Happy birthday! I was gettin worried bout how many people ate that cake until I saw the real cake. Anyways, I'm a Naija girl and most people think 'something is wrong' with me. I dunno y. Oh, and 2 upload a video, sign up @ wwww.youtube.com that way u can upload videos and blog them too

Adaure Achumba said...

heys i don't think you copied the right link for the pictures. Share the picture with urself and at the very bottom there should be a link that you can copy and past to your browser to see the pictures.
Here's the link

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=pouwk84.3oumgmpg&x=0&y=-xbdvzs

Abeg look ya email and halla

Olawunmi said...

Happy Birthday in arrears o. hope you had a good one, and i wish you the best.

Adaure really threw down an internet party for you. lol. be still.

kulutempa said...

@ vera: thanks, girl. i was actually wondering how to upload my own videos, more so than youtube (which seems like it shall become the bane of my existence, much like hi5 used to be).

@ olawunmi: the babe really threw down for me o! i have to say, this was the best birthday i've ever had!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - And thanks for dropping by my blog

Wale said...

happy belated.

Endi said...

You blog dey cool sha,...anyhow keep the feet walking!

Endi said...

But i just died and resurrected, u know wat killed me...The grin or smile....it got me.Hey, more of that....everytime.you look great.