Thursday, August 03, 2006

wtf?!

I checked my email today and saw a multitude of comments that a kulutempa just wasn't expecting! To say I was befuddled would be an understatement. But I might have known that there was a man (or woman) behind the madness...thank you, Adaure, you crazy nut! I didn't realize I was worthy of a plug on the famous "According to Adaure" spot! Lol...idiot. That's "ee-DYOT" o, laden with all the strength of a solid helping of akpu accompanying it, not one of those barely discernable hiccups that we can thank the Valley Girls for (seeing as they are your role models)--you know only a Nigerian can really make you feel like an ee-DYOT when they call you "idiot". Anyways, uh, I guess I should say a general "thank you" to all o' y'all who heeded the guru and checked out my spot recently--it was great reading your comments, and thanks for the compliments as well. I'm reading all your comments like, "Wow, I can actually write!" Much appreciated. I'm definitely blogging about those agboro boys in Lagos, but only after my blood stops boiling about it. Nigeria is such a STUPID place!

Meanwhile, my hospital saga never finish. Since Tuesday, I have been going back and forth from that zones--e remain for me to pack my load there, because e be like say Ife never tire to destroy my body! In sha Allah, I shall be all right, though. I went to hospital complaining of malaria, them tell me say I get appendicitis. Wonders shall never cease. I'll holla, though. Peace!

5 comments:

Adaure Achumba said...

LOL.. BACK TO SENDER WITH LOVE.. ;0

Anonymous said...

Singto, how wonderful to read your thots! It's Titi Talabi (Gloria Adigwe's friend) and i came to your blog thru Adaure's blog.

Stay in touch....

Titi
(ladytiti@gmail.com)...abeg no publish my email addy o, don't know how many dey read your blog! :)

NaijaBloke said...

Nne abeg just carry ur load and run like say 2moro no dey from that place,cos e be like say ur stay is no longer welcome for that area.
Thx for stopping by and with the comment as well on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Just arrived at your site via some tarzan-esque virtual vine-swinging, or, blog-linking. It seems you are at the nexus of several of my interests: im an avid reader of your brother's Globe column, incoming student to Yale and think Nigeria's health care is silly, but not as silly as Canada's abortion. But enough about that, check this site out (a friend from Nairobi)if you're keen on beautiful prose on politics: African Bullets and Honey.

kulutempa said...

@naijabloke: no doubt; thanks for visiting mine :)

@bizzle: naija health system is STUPID! what's up with you people getting all sensitive about my opinions about nigeria?

@titi: HI! you've gone and published your own email already, though, but i'll see if i can salvage your privacy. nobody reads this blog, don't worry; i'm not that interesting!