Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Permit Me To Open the President's Nyash A Little

My sister just called me with this gist and I have been dying of laughter since I heard it!

One of her friends was telling her about a benefit concert that was held some time last year; Stevie Wonder performed, and President George "Dubya" Bush was in attendance. Apparently, the brainy Bush had never heard nor been briefed about the fact that Stevie Wonder is, in a word, blind. That means he cannot see. He can't see anything. Not even those fancy beaded braids of his. Yet Oga Presido reportedly spent the entire concert waving at Stevie Wonder, no doubt wondering why the uppity negro wouldn't acknowledge his efforts at camaraderie!

Ain't that some funny sh*t!

Update: OK, I'll spare y'all the pain. This is an urban legend. In reality, Bush only sort of waved, and supposedly at someone else on stage, not Stevie Wonder. See this link for more info.

5 comments:

Omo Ibadan said...

ROTFLMAO...ha ha...pity dubya small now...:)

NaijaBloke said...

Kulu abeggggggg .... !!! why u dey abuse our one and only Presido now ..

ABBEY said...

ok...did this really happen? I want to believe it did not if not...no comments...lol.

kulutempa said...

the sad thing is, even if it didn't happen, i'd still believe it!!

Uzo said...

Ehm....Is this true. I cant stand GW Bush but this would be the height of stupidity....