Sunday, October 01, 2006

She's Here!

Finally got pictures of my baby...

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Innomama Osunyameye Dickson at 12 days old! Tell me this isn't the cutest newborn you ever saw:


This is her being held by her daddy, who is completely smitten with her (see below):



It's pretty scary, actually. I never thought I'd see the day that this guy would be somebody's father. Now he's telling me "Turn By Turn, Nig. (Ltd.)" (as in, I'll be doing the same thing myself soon). Where the hell do the years go??? The next is one of my favorite pictures of Nomsy (as she will probably be called). Pretty much summarizes her entire life at 2 weeks (apart from the howling and constant breast-munching):


Now I'm sorry, but if this child isn't going to be the prettiest little girl when she can finally open her eyes for longer than 3 minutes at a time, I don't know who is! So yeah, this is my newest baby and I'm so glad she's here. Probably won't see her again until she's almost a year old--so sad. I should move back to Nigeria.

Isn't she cute?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful

Anonymous said...

i second that olawunmi!

ABBEY said...

cute kid..congratulations to the parents.