Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pyeri Boy

I hardly ever endorse anything (mostly because I can't influence anything, not even the hair on my head), but I absolutely must introduce y'all to my other favorite short man, Jude Abaga, aka Pyeri Boy, aka m.i who has brought a fresh new sound to Nigerian hip hop, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not the only one, though; Jude's sound is hot. And because I like Jude's music so much, I would like for everyone who can to check it out at his space. I guarantee you'll find something to love.

Jude, you should put "Pyeri Boy" up there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Thx...I'm loving his music/style/message.

I've even sent the link to my J-town peeps. Have a lovely weekend!

kulutempa said...

lol...Jude lives in Jos, so they probably know about him already (you know how Jos is). That was funny...but I love that you love him. Keep spreading the word!

Anonymous said...

Well yeah...I meant J-Town peeps in the States.
Do u know if there's an album on the way?

kulutempa said...

oh! seen.
well, there's been an "upcoming album" for like 2 years now, so only God knows if it's for real this time. let's just say i'll believe it when i see it. he claims it should be out soon.

Anonymous said...

better believe his album is coming soon. i have a real close insider view and know that he has been working is big ass off trying to make it "perfect" so just hold on a little while longer...it is coming and it will be AMAZING!!! (this is NO LIE!)

Anonymous said...

I adore M.I. He's not one of those Nigerians who look into the mirror, say a few lines and then come up with a rhythm and call it a song. He takes his time, hence his lateness in album and that's why he's not the best but he's closer than the rest. :)